Here’s the must-know info for your stadium experience surrounding Sunday night’s Seahawks-49ers game at CenturyLink Field:
- Kickoff: 5:20 p.m. PT
- Touchdown City opens at 2 p.m, where Seahawks fans are invited to pose for ESPN The Magazine’s NFL holiday photo shoot. An ESPN The Magazine backdrop and lighting stand will be set-up in the southeast section of Touchdown City to capture images of Seahawks fans dressed up for the game. Select images will be featured on ESPN.com.
- Gates open at 3 p.m. (club/suite level opens at 2 p.m.)
- Gameday Theme: Fan Appreciation
- Pregame Party: Buy your tickets for Endzone Club here
- U.S. Flag Presenters: Air Force
- Color Guard: Sea Hawkers
- National Anthem Singer: Local (Chewelah, Wash.) recording & performance artist Allen Stone
- Spirit of 12 Partner: YMCA
- Halftime: Mattress Races
- Post-game Giveaway: 25,000 Oberto samples
- Weather: Cloudy (40 percent chance of rain) with a high of 44 degrees, SSE wind at 9 mph
- More gameday info here
12/23 TRANSPORTATION ALERT!
Sounder North Line train service to the Seahawks’ game against the San Francisco 49ers this Sunday is canceled due to the risk of additional mudslides. Sounder service from Lakewood to Seattle is not affected and will operate to and from the game Sunday evening.
Sunday, December 23 bus alternatives for Seahawks fans coming from Everett and points north:
Everett-Seattle: Board regularly scheduled ST Express Route 512 at Everett Station, Bay C1.
Seattle-Everett: Board regularly scheduled ST Express Route 512 at 4th Ave S and S Jackson St
No bus service is available between Mukilteo or Edmonds. For detailed Sound Transit options this Sunday, click here.
Posted in Team | Comments Off on Gameday experience information