Here’s the must-know info for your stadium experience surrounding Sunday’s Seahawks-Vikings game at CenturyLink Field:
- Kickoff: 1:05 p.m.
- Pregame party: Buy your tickets for Endzone Club here
- Touchdown City opens at 10 a.m.
- Gates open at 11 a.m. (club/suite level opens at 10 a.m.)
- Giveaway: #SeahawksBlue Poncho
- Gameday Theme/Community Drives: Tackle Hunger Food Drive
- U.S. Flag Presenters: Army Rangers
- Color Guard: Sea Hawkers
- U.S. National Anthem: Matt Owen
- Halftime performance: Mercer Island & Newport High School Marching Bands
- Weather: A high of 61 degrees, 50 percent chance of rain, S wind at 8 mph
- Transportation information: Click here (Metro Transit will be providing Park & Ride bus service from Eastgate in Bellevue, South Kirkland and Northgate)
- More gameday info here
Posted in Team | Comments Off on Gameday experience information