Marshawn Lynch, the Seahawks’ leading rusher who played in the Pro Bowl after last season, has checked in at No. 94 on the NFL Network’s list of the Top 100 players in the league.
Only No. 94? Lynch had career-highs last season in rushing yards (1,204) and touchdowns (13), including at least one TD in a club-record 11 consecutive games. He finished fourth in the NFC and seventh in the NFL is rushing.
He finished ahead of Tim Tebow, the Bronco-turned-Jet QB who is No. 95 on the list.
Players 81-90 will be announced Wednesday.
Here’s a look at the 10 players who already have been announced:
100. Chris Johnson – Tennessee Titans, RB
99. Ryan Kalil – Carolina Panthers, C
98. Willis McGahee – Denver Broncos, RB
97. Donald Penn – Tampa Bay Buccaneers, OL
96. D’Qwell Jackson – Cleveland Browns, LB
95. Tim Tebow – New York Jets, QB
94. Marshawn Lynch – Seattle Seahawks, RB
93. Cortland Finnegan – St. Louis Rams, CB
92. John Kuhn – Green Bay Packers, FB
91. Tony Romo – Dallas Cowboys, QB