An enthralling playoff victory still fresh on their minds, the Seahawks don’t have any more time to relish it.
It’s time to get back to work and get going toward another playoff win.
The Seahawks, who took Sunday off, are returning to team headquarters this morning for workouts in the weight room. Starting at noon, players and coaches will gather for meetings, which will mainly serve as a review of Saturday’s 41-36 win over the Saints.
Even though the stakes are higher, the Seahawks are treating this week like a normal game week in terms of the schedule and routine of preparation. Take a look at the coming seven days for the Seahawks:
- Monday • Weightlifting at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:15 a.m.; depart for Chicago at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 11 a.m. CST; walk-thru at 12:45 p.m. CST; meetings at 7:30 p.m. CST
- Sunday • Seahawks at Bears, Soldier Field, 12 p.m. CST