A busy, yet exciting, week awaits the Seahawks.
With the playoffs beginning Saturday, the Seahawks have a jam-packed week of preparation ahead of them, and it’s compounded by playing on Saturday instead of Sunday. The normal routine of meetings and practices will be bumped up a day to accommodate the change, meaning players won’t receive their usual Tuesday day off, “Competition Wednesday” will be on Tuesday, “Turnover Thursday” will be on Wednesday, and so on. Here’s a look at the week’s agenda:
- Monday (“Tell the Truth Monday”) • Weightlifting beginning at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday (“Competition Wednesday”) • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday (“Turnover Thursday”) • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Thursday (“No Repeat Friday”) • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:15 a.m.
- Friday (“Review Saturday”) • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday • Seahawks vs. Saints, Qwest Field, 1:30 p.m. (NBC)