As they re-group from Sunday’s loss to Atlanta, their matchup at Tampa Bay on Sunday takes center stage. Workouts began at 8:30 this morning and “Tell the Truth Monday” meetings start at noon as Seattle launches into Buccaneers game week. Here’s a look at the agenda for the coming week of preparation:
- Monday • Weightlifting starting at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:15 a.m.
- Saturday • Depart SeaTac at 10 a.m.; arrive in Tampa at 5:45 p.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m. at team hotel
- Sunday • Seahawks at Buccaneers, Tampa, 4:15 p.m. EST (FOX)