The two teams are nearly 3,000 miles apart, but several Seahawks have some interesting connections with the Falcons. Check them out:
- Veteran safety Lawyer Milloy played three seasons for the Falcons (2006-08).
- Safety Jordan Babineaux’s brother Justin plays defensive end for the Falcons.
- Defensive end Chris Clemons grew up just outside of Atlanta in Griffin, Ga., before attending the University of Georgia.
- Quarterback Charlie Whitehurst was raised in the Atlanta suburb of Alpharetta.
- Southwest area scout Matt Berry was a scout for the Falcons for five seasons (2003-07) prior to coming to Seattle in 2008.
- Executive assistant to the head coach Dawn Beres worked in a similar position with the Falcons for five seasons (2004-08) prior to signing on with the Seahawks in 2009.