Today marks the weekly off day for players, as they receive a day to rest and get away from the facility.
Not that they take it.
Many players will come into team headquarters today to receive treatments from the trainers, get an extra workout in and watch film. The grind will resume on Wednesday with meetings, walk-thru and practice. Here’s a look at the week’s schedule leading into the Falcons game on Sunday:
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11 a.m.; practice at 12:15 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:15 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks vs. Falcons, Qwest Field, 1:05 p.m.