The Seahawks have already started down a path to redemption.
Workouts started at 8:30 this morning and players have already gotten going on Panthers game week, with the matchup against Carolina just six days away. Here’s a glance at the week’s agenda for the Seahawks:
- Today • Weightlifting beginning at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks vs. Panthers, Qwest Field, 1:15 p.m.