Ten percent of the nation’s television sets will receive Sunday’s Seahawks-Chiefs game on CBS. Bill Macatee and Rich Gannon will have the call for the Seahawks’ second of two non-FOX broadcasts this season.
CBS doesn’t release market-by-market coverage information, but here’s a national percentage breakdown of the games on CBS on Sunday (it’s a single-header weekend for CBS, while FOX will have a double-header):
- 40 percent: Jacksonville at New York Giants
- 27 percent: Miami at Oakland
- 13 percent: Tennessee at Houston
- 10 percent: Kansas City at Seattle
- 10 percent: Pittsburgh at Buffalo