Just as quickly as the previous game week ended, the next one has begun.
The Seahawks are already deep into preparation for Sunday’s Chiefs game at Qwest Field, with workouts in the weight room this morning. Players will be watching film throughout the day as they review yesterday’s 34-19 loss in New Orleans, with a keen eye on finding ways to improve. The team’s next practice won’t be until Wednesday, and the Thursday schedule will be adjusted slightly for Thanksgiving.
Here’s a glance at the week’s agenda for the Seahawks:
- Today • Weightlifting at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Meetings at 7:30 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks vs. Chiefs, Qwest Field, 1:05 p.m.