With back-to-back road trips, the second of which is an extended one, the Seahawks’ work week will feel shorter than normal this week.
Seattle will leave for New Orleans after practice on Friday, a day earlier than usual because of the lengthy travel and to allow the players’ bodies to adjust to the two-hour time change. Add to it all the fact that the Seahawks have today and Tuesday off, and this week should fly by. Here’s a look at the schedule for Saints game week:
- Today • Players off
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.; depart for New Orleans at 3:30 p.m.; arrive at 9:40 p.m. CST
- Saturday • Meetings at 11 a.m. CST; walk-thru at 12:45 p.m. CST; meetings at 7:30 p.m. CST
- Sunday • Seahawks at Saints; New Orleans Superdome; 3:05 p.m. CST