A boatload of impressive stats came out of Sunday’s 36-18 win over Arizona. Check them out:
- The Seahawks are 2-3 on the road. The rest of the NFC West is a combined 1-12.
- Seattle’s five sacks on Sunday put it at 26 for the season, with seven games remaining. In 2009, the Seahawks had 28 in 16 games.
- Through nine games this season, the Seahawks have as many wins (5) as they did in 16 games in 2009.
- Matt Hasselbeck has one pick in his last four starts after throwing six interceptions in his first four games of 2010. The team is 3-1 in Hasselbeck’s last four starts.
- Since giving up a combined 13 sacks to the Cardinals and Raiders in the final two games of October, the Seahawks have allowed just two total sacks in the first two contests of November.
- Sunday marked the fourth time this season Seattle held an opponent under 20 percent on third down conversions. The Seahawks are No. 6 in the NFL on opponent third downs, allowing a measly 33 percent conversion percentage.
- Seattle gave up just 41 rushing yards on Sunday, a season low and the sixth time this season an opponent has been held under 90 yards rushing.