The Seahawks have no choice but to move forward following Sunday’s defeat, as the next game week has already gotten started. Here’s a look at the week of preparation that will get Seattle ready for a division matchup against the Cardinals on Sunday in Glendale, Ariz.:
- Today • Weightlifting starting at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; depart for Phoenix at 1 p.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m. MST
- Sunday • Seahawks at Cardinals; Glendale, Ariz.; 2:15 p.m. MST