Lost in the shuffle and embarrassment of Sunday’s defeat is the fact that the Seahawks are still in first place in the NFC West, and have a chance to extend their lead this weekend when the New York Giants come to town. Here’s a look at the week of preparation that lies ahead:
- Today • Weightlifting starting at 8:30 a.m.; meetings at noon
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks vs. Giants, Qwest Field, 1:05 p.m.