The Seahawks have a case of the Mondays today.
Or, to be more specific, a case of the “victory” Mondays.
For the second straight week, Coach Pete Carroll declared today an added off day following a win on Sunday, as the league-wide “Victory Monday” tradition continues to find a place at Virginia Mason Athletic Center. And that’s a good thing, as the Seahawks have now won two in a row and get set to face the Raiders on Sunday in Oakland.
Here’s a look at the Seahawks’ schedule for the week:
- Today • Players off
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; depart for Oakland at 1:30 p.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks at Raiders, Oakland Coliseum, 1:15 p.m.