For the first time in nearly a month, the Seahawks are coming home.
With Sunday’s game against the Arizona Cardinals now directly in their crosshairs, the Seahawks are getting to work on the game plan in preparation for their first home contest in four weeks. Coaches are in the office all day today and Tuesday while players enjoy a pair of off days, and then the week’s work gets underway on Wednesday. Here’s a look at the agenda for this Cardinals game week:
- Today • Players off
- Tuesday • Players off
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.
- Saturday • Meetings at 9 a.m.; walk-thru at 10:30 a.m.; meetings at 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday • Seahawks vs. Cardinals, Qwest Field, 1:05 p.m.