The Seahawks’ three-day business trip to Chicago begins today, and the schedule’s packed through Sunday, when the team will face the Bears at Soldier Field. Here’s a quick peek at the Seahawks’ daily schedule during the trip:
- Meetings and practice at VMAC
- Depart SeaTac at 3:30 p.m.
- Arrive in Chicago at 9:15 p.m. CDT
- Meetings at the team hotel at 11 a.m. CDT
- Walk-thru at an undisclosed location at 12:45 p.m. CDT
- Walk-thru at Soldier Field at 1:30 p.m. CDT
- Evening meetings at the team hotel at 7:30 p.m. CDT
- Wakeup call at 8 a.m. CDT
- First bus departs for Solider Field at 8:30 a.m. CDT
- Kickoff at 12 noon CDT
- Depart Chicago at 5 p.m. CDT
- Arrive at SeaTac at 7:20 p.m.