Chicago Bears game week is about to begin in earnest — and it’s going to go by quickly.
Following today’s off day, the Seahawks will get back to work on Wednesday morning to commence the heavy-duty portion of game prep. It all starts with meetings at 8 a.m. on “Competition Wednesday,” and then only three practices and about 48 hours later, the team will be bound for Chicago. Take a look at the Seahawks’ agenda for the remainder of this short week in Seattle:
- Wednesday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11:15 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday • Weightlifting at 7 a.m.; meetings at 8 a.m.; walk-thru at 11:15 a.m.; practice at 1:30 p.m.
- Friday • Meetings at 8 a.m.; practice at 11:30 a.m.; depart for Chicago at 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday • Meetings and walk-thru in Chicago
- Sunday • Game vs. Chicago Bears, kickoff at noon Central time