Here are the highlights from Thursday’s practice on Day 13 of Bing Training Camp:
- Wideout Golden Tate continues to impress, catching a rifle from Matt Hasselbeck by soaring up, snagging the pass and coming down without missing a stride before slicing through the secondary for a nice play during team period.
- Later during team drills, Tate made an excellent play on an underthrown deep ball by slowing down and hauling in the bomb, even with two defenders in his face.
- Although Tate had a big day once again, it was fellow wideout Deion Branch who had the catch of the day when, while streaking down the left sideline, he pulled in a perfectly lofted deep pass with one hand.
- During 11-on-11 period, receiver Mike Williams made a great catch over the middle in traffic.
- In team drills, tailback Leon Washington cut back against the grain right at the line of scrimmage, propelling him to a lengthy run to the right side. Later in practice, he followed that up with a fantastic rush when he sprinted outside, waited for his blockers to set and then sprung down the left sideline for a 40-yard touchdown.
- The offensive line created a massive hole that tailback Julius Jones scampered through for a huge gain during team period.
- Newly signed running back Adrian Peterson broke free for a long run up the middle in red zone drills.