Check out some highlights from Tuesday afternoon’s practice, the sixth of Bing Training Camp:
- Matt Hasselbeck continued to shine, leading a six-play, 64-yard drive in the two-minute drill that ended with a beautiful 27-yard touchdown pass to wideout Golden Tate, who made an equally impressive play on the ball.
- Later, on the final offensive play of the day, Hasselbeck delivered a pinpoint pass to tight end John Carlson for a short touchdown.
- Tate had another big-time play later on as well when he dragged his feet inbounds along the right sideline for a pretty reception from Hasselbeck in 7-on-7 period.
- During 1-on-1 drills, linebacker David Hawthorne tipped a bullet throw to himself, snagging the interception on the rebound.
- Also during 1-on-1 period, linebacker Leroy Hill leveled fullback Ryan Powdrell, who was running a pass route out of the backfield. The crowd cheered in admiration of the hit, while Powdrell bounced up and applauded Hill himself.
- Tailback Quinton Ganther turned in the longest run of the day on a nice rush up the middle during team drills.
- The strangest play of the day came when wideout Kole Heckendorf jumped up to catch a strike from Charlie Whitehurst but got popped by a safety as the ball approached. The pass bounced away before getting caught by tight end Chris Baker about 10 yards away for a magnificent completion near the goal line.