A little football weather to greet the day fans can begin registering for Seahawks practices at their Bing training camp, which starts July 31.
As was the case last summer, you can sign up at Seahawks.com. Here’s the schedule of available practices at Virginia Mason Athletic Center for the team’s first training camp under coach Pete Carroll:
- Saturday, July 31: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Aug. 1: 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 2: 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 3: 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 5: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Friday, Aug. 6: 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday, Aug. 7: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 10: 9 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 11: 1:30 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 12: 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 16: 3:45 p.m.
Because parking is limited at VMAC, fans will park at Renton Landing and take a shuttle to practice. The cost for the shuttle is $5.
In addition to the VMAC practices, the team also will hold an open practice at the University of Washington’s Husky Stadium on Sunday, Aug. 8.