Seahawks fans can now catch Seahawks.com on the go via a new mobile-friendly version of the team’s website, Seahawks.com. The mobile site can be visited by visiting Seahawks.com on a mobile handset, or by visiting m.seahawks.com.
The new site gives fans access to a wide array of Seahawks content including:
- Latest new via Clare Farnsworth’s daily blog
- Photos from photographer Rod Mar’s Eye on the Hawks photo blog
- Twitter feeds from the team’s official Twitter account (@SeahawksSpin) and Seahawks players
- Schedule and results
- Qwest Field gameday information (such as directions, concessions, disabled access, seating maps)
- Radio and television affiliate information
- Ticket information
The new site is compatible with over 4,000 devices including phones running Windows Mobile, Blackberry, Android and iPhone operating systems.