BID on Seahawks auction items
DONATE to Ben’s Fund
Seahawks general manager John Schneider and his wife Traci, whose son Ben was diagnosed with autism when he was three years old, launched Ben’s Fund in 2012 to provide grants to families to help cover costs associated with medical bills, therapies and other aspects of supporting a child, or children, on the autism spectrum.
On Thursday, April 18, the Schneider’s will host their second Prime Time celebrity waiter event in partnership with Families for Effective Autism Treatment (FEAT) at El Gaucho Bellevue. Players and coaches that will be in attendance include head coach Pete Carroll, assistant head coach/offensive line coach Tom Cable, strong safety Kam Chancellor, defensive ends Bruce Irvin and Cliff Avril, tight end Zach Miller, wide receiver Golden Tate, quarterback Russell Wilson, former Seahawks fullback Mack Strong, and more.
The Prime Time event is sold out, but you can still join the Seahawks in the fight against autism by donating to Ben’s Fund, or by placing a bid on any of the Seahawks online auction items outlined below, where 100 percent of the proceeds are dedicated to Ben’s Fund.
Auction items are available for bid through Friday, April 19 and you can place your bid at primetime.seahawks.com.
- Family portrait with the Seahawks offensive line including Pro Bowlers T Russell Okung and C Max Unger
- Seahawks CB Richard Sherman will “trash talk” one fantasy football opponent
- Pre-fantasy football draft chat via phone with Sport’s Illustrated and NBC Sports Network Peter King
- Authentic 2012 Pro Bowl Jersey signed by Seahawks S Kam Chancellor
- Authentic NFL Game Football signed by Seahawks DE Bruce Irvin
- Full-Size Replica Seahawks Helmet signed by QB Russell Wilson